DLA is a full-time K-8 virtual teaching/learning school that includes live teacher-led instruction and self-directed learning.
K-8 School Hours: 8:00-3:00
The DLA provides live teacher-led instruction coupled with asynchronous learning.
- Students receive small group instruction and 1:1 support.
- Teacher provides accommodations and support services.
The DLA Offers:
- 5 full days per week of instruction using best practices for online learning, SEL, intervention and additional support.
- Conscious Discipline to create strong and connected classroom communities.
- A rotation of exploratory specials including foreign language and computer science.
- Enrichment and extension opportunities.
Internet connection required
District device provided based on needs criteria